Saturday, April 15, 2006

A picture says a thousands words....

Well, here are the photos I've taken for the past weeks. There are more which has yet to be processed, but will be done when I get my iBook back and get it all processed with adobe.


Me doing highlight to my hair before doing my facial and eyebrow trimming..
Gosh! My eyebags are getting bigger and darker..


Lottery queue which I was about 35-30 people behind... No luck on lottery that weekend... Bleah!


Helped a friend who is the distributor of Wilwood brakes to see if a 4 pots Wilwood will fit fine on the Airtrek. It was a good fit and now he's bringing in a 6 pots to try! If this can be done, there will be another brake in the market for us to choose from!


The once oh-so-popular coffee bread. Seems like this fad snacks doesn't last long, as usual.


During one of the meet up where the whites dominate the parking lots! Hehehehe..
In the past there were more blacks and only 3 whites. Now ever since I'd join SMAC, it had grown from 3 to 14, and more!


Had dinner (loved the mutton soup!) with Devil T n Devil N after meeting with them over a project we're in. Will tell more when I've the time. ;)


I finally achieved the 400km mark with a full tank if petrol!! Used to only drive 280km - 300km on a full tank. Now I've changed my driving technics and I'm so glad that I've hit the 400km mark! Wooooohoooooo!

No comments: