Friday, April 07, 2006

To my dear faithful readers...

I apologize for not updating my blog soon enough.. It's been a frustrating episode to get my iBook repaired and I am too busy too busy to get it rectified on my own.. Which is why the reason I've no chance to get everything backed up on my ipod before doing a re-format on my iBook.

Partly also cos of work schedules and projects I've been involved with some of my friends. And all these are taking up most of my spare time and having less time to meet up with friends who have been complaining I've no time for them...

Do bare with me for another one or two weeks and by then I should be able to get my blog up and running again!

In the meantime, you may wanna read my blog from the beginning. Hehehehe.. ;)

Oh, by the way, I've changed my mobile phone from N90 to Nokia 6280. Do expect more photos when my blog is back again. But I doubt the quality will be better than N90. Then again, alot of interesting photos!

Take care!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonathan! You're not allowed to post and run. We need updates! Can't wait to hear all about what you've been up to lately!

-Bridget

Anonymous said...

I wish I could update my blog as often. But my iBook is still giving me problems! And I may just buy a new Mac Book pro just cos I had my iBook for 2 1/2 yrs... Hehehehe...

I will try to get it fixed asap. Really am busy with alot of stuff going on lately.

Thank you all for the support! ;)

Anonymous said...

Will be waiting :)