Tuesday, March 21, 2006

iBook down! iBook down!

Finally after two and a half years, my iBook died on me..... With all the "abuses" it got from me for the past two and a half years, it began to show it's temper and not boot up smoothly and it stops itself from working while I am in the middle of using it. Having me to off and on it, again and again.

So, for some time, I may not be able to update my blog while I send it to the "hospital" and wait for it to recover. And I will update on what happened from the last date I've blogged.

In the meantime my faithful readers, you may wanna do another fund for me, which is, 'Jonathan's new power book fund'! Hehehehe.... :P

Till then folks!

I WILL BE BACK! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really don't want to divert the future lottery winnings from car stuff! Priorities!

Come back soon!

-SP

Anonymous said...

I don't get what you mean....

Anonymous said...

Remember a few months ago you mentioned winning the lottery would help you buy all the car modifications you had listed that you wanted, and I said if I won the lottery first I would send you money to get some of the mods on your list? Now you're starting a 'powerbook fund' to go with the car mod fund you had before and I was just pointing out I'd rather see you get your car all tweaked out than get a boring old laptop computer.

Right? :)

-Bridget

Anonymous said...

So did you win any lottery yet? Hehehehe... :P

I've sent my ibook for repair and should be back in working condition in about a week's time.
Good thing I bought the apple care which covers my iBook for additional 2 years. If not it will cost me another sum to get it repaired or buy a new iBook.

The new macbook pro is really a candy! Hehehehehe... :P