Thursday, July 26, 2007

Updates Part 1/3

Ok... As usual it's been some time I do any updates to my blog. Apparently was busy with stuff and other stuff which I had no time to blog. Still, I got photos I've taken to sort of update what's been happening lately. ;)

Here it goes!








Brinkley's in the hospital. Because of a curry puff he ate. And I was the one who bought the curry puff. What happened was, I bought this curry puff when I felt hungry around tea time, and left it in the car after eating another tuna puff and felt full already. Met Sam and we went to the supermarket. We went out to have our meals after putting all the supermarket stuff at her place and I left the puff on the table, which is beyond Brinkley's reach. And by the time we're back, it's all gone....

The next day, brinkley felt sick and was sent to the ICU! Scary manz! The the following week, Sam was so worried about his condition and in fact his life is threatening..... All thanks to the curry puff..... I felt so guilty and if he really dies, I'll so be damned! THANK GOD HE'S OK! Now Brinkley has recovered and well. Phew....


Dinner at Newton after visiting Brinkley at the hospital.


Sam's thinking what fish to buy to cook for dinner tomorrow.






Japan's cigarette which Unc Foo brought back. Nice packing.


Singapore's own Ferris Wheel... Which I think is a waste of money... Taxpayers' money!


Numbers of crane around Marina? More than 100 of them. My friend in the construction industry mentioned that the shortage of cranes are because that most of them are at Marina, due to the construction of the IR...


Dinner at Leslie's place which his wife cooked. Thai style! Delicious!


Why this pic? Read the caption... "A weird passenger borrowed my pen and after he was done, took a long sniff at it before handing it back to me"

The passenger she's taking about is Anthony! Hahahaha... Cos he mentioned to us about this before and this is the stewardess!! Hahahahaha... Weird passenger... She forgot to mention the night she spent with this weird passenger! :P

No comments: