Thursday, July 26, 2007

Updates Part 2/3

It was Andy's wedding over the weekends and the gang drove up to Seramban to attend his wedding dinner. I was assigned to be his photographer. It was kind enough of him to book a bunglow for us to stay over 3 days 2 nights for his wedding. Well, I won't be posting his wedding photos up here.






Breakfast with the gang before heading to KL. Gang includes, Anthony, his daugther. Thomas and wife. Alan and girlfriend. Andy with wife, Mark, Lesli and me.


We dropped by Sepang to check out the tire test for the new bridgestone tires.

Anyway, we head to KL after the tire test. It was raining cats and dogs when we were having dinner at Chee Cheong Kai... Good thing is Thomas will be in in KL for some business meeting, so he booked a room at Ritz Carlton. I was suppose to stay the night in Kl with Thomas and wife, but since the rest are going back to Singapore, I thought I go back and cancelled the room which Thomas's wife booked for me before we made this trip.

But we were so badly drench, and some parts of KL were flooded. Which makes driving difficult. So I intend to stay the night in KL, can have a day of shopping and massage in KL the next day. And also The gang can rest in the room before leaving for Singapore later when the rain subsides. Moreover it's not nice to crowd in Thomas and wife's room. So, we all dry ourselves, had a bath, and played poker in the hotel room, till about midnight, and the rest of the gang drove back to Singapore since Leslie needs to go back to work, Alan needs to pick up his dog at Leslie's place. Andy promised Leslie he will accompany Leslie back in the convoy, if not he would love to stay...

Well, had a good night sleep in Ritz Carlton and it's been 4 years I went back to Ritz. Still remembered clearly the last time I stayed in Ritz for and how comfortable it was! Next day, had a walk in town, had foot massage, went back to the hotel and rest for a while before Nelson and Daniel came by to pick me up and we went back to Singapore together. Nelson and Daniel went Genting after Andy's wedding and came by KL cos Daniel need to run some work errands. So I hitched a ride back to Singapore. If not would haves stayed till Thursday and go back with Thomas and wife.




Back in Singapore, was at GTR and saw this badly wrecked RX7.... What a sad ending to a good car...




And a week later, it was John's wedding. My good friend since my school days. This convoy of cars to pick up the bride are all black except mine which is white.

No comments: