Sunday, August 20, 2006

My last day at work!

Yes! I will be officially unemployed from tomorrow onwards! ;)

I've atually decided to resign from my job due to changes in the management side. My plans were to delay till February 2007 till I get some stuff sorted out before I tender my resignation. But since the management decided to makes changes now, and I reckon it's wise to leave now. Partly I can also go ahead with what I'm on now and also I will have more time to make plans for my new career path.

I reckon most would know me and my friends are organising some events in JB, like drag racing. Also a skid pan for drivers to master better driving skills, and drifters to have fun in this skid pan. We've been the operators for these 2 areas and we're making full us of it to rent these places out to car clubs and also to hold competitions. This was one opportunity given to us and we are trying hard to make it work. The market is there and the demand is there! The first sprint test we did, we had so much positive feedbacks and we have all their support. And when the event is over, we have people asking about this place, and when is the next event! This is one opportunity for us to make it big!

Another plan of mine is to work overseas. A friend of mine actually asked me to join their company. We have been talking to each other as long as they're here in Singapore, and they know that I'm not motivated in my present (past already) job. And I need a change in environment to spark the fire in me. It happened that their business is growing and they need someone capable to help them. To them, I'm capable. I've no doubts in my working attitude, cos I work my way up to this position I was.

It's just the company ain't expanding and the changes in the management so often that somehow you won't believe what the higher management says anymore. And all these changes make you numb. Which is why my attitude changed ever since things start to worsen in this company. I do have to agree that it's a good job to be stable with. But that's not what I wanna stick to. I wanna make something out of my life. I wanna make it big when I'm still young enough and able to.

I don't wanna regret when I had the opportunity to give these a try! You won't know till you try! Even if I fall, it's a lesson I will learn and will not walk over it again!

Well, I see these as opportunities and since it came knocking, and I think it's worth the effort, why not! I'm a risk taker! It's not easy to survive in this world if you don't take risks!

Wish me luck my friends. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

grace grace :) Wish u all the best. Need any help in future, pls let me know. Within my capability, I'll try to help. ;)

Anonymous said...

yo .yes. here's wishing u all the best! a life without adventure is a life lived in vain!hahahahhaha
May God bless u!