Saturday, August 19, 2006

VIPERized

14th August
Spent the whole day at home, doing nothing. Excpet for lunch, picked up Anita and had lunch with Thomas and Nelson at MS. Then it's back to home, and recuperate, from Malacca trip and since it's my off day, I'm suppose to off myself. ;)

I did spend some time to put on the new stickers I've made in Malacca.


This is what it was before.


Removed Tein and Apexi. Cos I've sold my Tein springs and Apexi exhaust. Put on new D2, Goodyear and Texas, cos of my new D2 Racing suspension, Goodyear F1 tyres, and Texas Titanium Revolution engine oil. ;)

15th August
Back to work. Boring.

16th August
Been some time I work the night shift. I still prefer the morning shift. Can do more things after work. When I work the night shift, just couldn't sleep at night.

Alex msn me telling me they're meeting at his place to do some tuning by Richard! Woo hoo! Another session of tuning and some updates. Of cos I will join them! Afterall my set up is the same as Alex, except for the FMIC. Now Alex is running on a different map, thus it's easier to tune his. Richard spent like 4 hours tuning my car and we ended at about 0530hrs! Done quite a few settings and done quite a few laps to test the settings and finally got it tuned at the optimum!

We went to Jalan Kayu for breakfast since it's near where Alex stay. Had pratas, milo ice, and home sweet home. What a night!
My car is VIPERized! Why Viper? Cos Richard's nick is Viper in the forum, thus we came up with this nick for those car that he tuned!

17th August
Must be the night out that I felt groggy at work. Abit bored cos I can't go for the meet up due to work. When I chat with some of them on msn at night, it seems that they are talking about my car being tuned last night! News sure travel fast. Now I'm monitoring the performance of my car. Richard has done some tuning to the FC (Fuel Comsumption). It will take some time for the ECU to learn my driving style and it should make the fuel run leaner. Overall, the car is moving smoother and it felt lighter. I dunno how to describe the whole feeling. It's just great! Much better than before. Partly also the new engine oil I've changed. Titanium Revolution!

18th August
Been bugging a friend on my birthday prsent which she ACTUALLY said she wanna gimme. It's already a week and I still haven't got the present that she said she should ACTUALLY get for me. Wonder what she's waiting for. If she's sincere enough, does it need to take so long? It's ok, I will continue to bug her for it!

Went to JB after work. Had supper in there as well. Good thing they still have the chicken feet! Love it! ;)

19th August
Arghhh... I hate working in the weekends! So many friends are asking my out and I've been getting phone calls since noon time! It's ok, all these working on weekends will end soon! Very Soon! Hehehe....

This is Monica. Crazy girl I say. She's really hilarious! Always full of nonsense, but funny nonsense! Really won't get bored with her. She's a new staff at our terminal one store. Am gonna miss her nonsense for sure. I always make fun of her chin. :P


Saw this bunch of ladies wearing this halo on their head. I think they know their time is up? So cruel of me.... Hehehe.. :P

No comments: