Friday, August 11, 2006

On Bended knees

5th August


Got this video from a friend. This song is an antique but have we all really look into the lyrics and the meaning? I may have heard this song before. And I've to admit I didn't even think twice to listen to this song clearly. Just when my friend showed me this, it does brings weight to this song and no wonder it's one of the hits.

6th August
Had lunch at Fish&Co in Changi Airport with Irene and Patrick. They came down to gimme my birthday present. So thoughful of them. We had this huge huge mug of drink (Forgot what it's called), I reckon it's a one litre mug. Taste good but too big for one person. For 2 still ok.


Maddie suppose to come back from Jakarta today but she smsed me to tell me she missed their flight back, again! This time it's the traffic jam. Partly also they left an hour later than the time scheduled. Would still make it in time if not for the traffic jam. Told her that day when I sent her off that I believe she will extend her stay in Jakarta. And she really did, in a way. Hehehe..

7th August
Went down to JDM to go through some details about the CF bonnet GB. Also to pass them 2 spoilers which we will be making a new design to fit onto our ride.

Had coffee with Nelson at 58, and we both were "bombed" by chilli! We had some snacks and they had a bottle of chilli which is filled up, capped. Suddenly, the cap shot up to the ceiling and the chilli slowly spill out from the bottle. I reckon the bottle of chilli is too pack and the chilli is spicy, creating heat thus the air in it expanded and popped the cap! Both of us got bits of chilli on us and Nelson had his handphone and earpiece splatted with chilli! What an encounter! Hahahaha...

Went home to rest after coffee with Nelson. Been a long day so a good rest is well deserved.

8th August
Picked Maddie from the airport, and sent her home. Told me about her trip in Jakarta and stuff. She enjoyed herself indeed.

After sending Maddie home, met up with Louis to change my engine oil. I've bought the new Texas Revolution Titanium Lubricants from Louis who is helping out in his family business. Apparently this new lubricants is very well received by those who've used them. And also I've negotiated with Louis on organising some group buys, lucky draws and stuff for our car club.

Went home to rest after changing the engine oil. Was suppose to meet the guys for coffee at Mr Bean, but was cancelled. So decided to head up north to Malaysia and test out the new engine oil which I've changed in the afternoon. I enter through the Woodlands checkpoint but came back from the Tuas checkpoint. During this journey, got to drive on the highway and thus I'm able to test of how my car reacts to the new engine oil. Transmission is smooth and also the temperature did dropped by 2-5 degrees.

Simon had some deals going on and from what he mentioned, he seems confident on this deal. So he wanted my help to assisit him in monetary terms. Met with him at around 0300hrs to pass him what he needed.

Head home to sleep. Gotta wake up in 2 hours time for work.

9th August
Happy Birthday to Singapore.

Yupe, it's my country's 41st birthday.

Friend sent this pretty interesting video as well.


And I had a Singapore flag on my windscreen to celebrate her birthday.


10th August
Head down to IP and go through details with Patrick on the drift events he will be organising. Spend some time there before going for the weekly meet up at GV.

During the meet up, we were talking about the tuning that Richard did for some of us. Alex's setup on his car is rather similiar to mine except for the FMIC. So decided to let Richard tune my car and test out if there will be any difference if I were to use Alex's map that was used to tune his car.

Richard going through his laptop to check on the graphs and readings.


I was happy with the tuning he did and so eager to try out the tuning, so went up to Malaysia again. This time, I'm travelling at more than the speed cut limit and it is going faster as I slowly step on the accelerator. I believe I was travelling at 220-230km/h! And the oil temp is at 90 degrees! Woooooo Hoooooo!!

11th August
Wanted to see the fireworks show that is to celebrate the country's birthday, and also before I leave for Malacca to celebrate my birthday tomorrow but overslept. Yupe, it's my birthday tomorrow, 12th August! Spent the evening resting at home. Get my stuff packed for Malacca and also to update my blog.

Will come back from Malacca with plenty of photos to share!

No comments: