Wednesday, May 10, 2006

3747!

Was having dinner with Devil T, D, N and got a phone call from mum, asking me if I bought my car number on 4D. I immediately ask her which prize it came out on! She kept me in suspense and asked me how much I bought! I thought it was gonna be a good prize, till she told me only consolation!

Well, better than nothing, since it's consolation, cannot complain much liao. Of cos if it's 1st, 2nd or 3rd prize, damn it's gonna be HUGE!!

Thus I conclude, M really brings me luck! The last time, because of her, I strike starter prize, $500. Buying her age, 25 and mine, 30. And that was when we came by a fortune stall and the brochure mentioned that Rooster brings luck to Dragon.
This post --> http://yahlahyahlah.blogspot.com/2006/02/happy-lunar-dog-year-day-9-of-cny-2530.html

2 nights back I mentioned to her about going to pray for her work and dog, and we went to the Guan Yin temple yesterday noon. Followed by Starbucks, chit chatting about work and personal life. After sending her home, I called up Devil T and told him how M can help us in our project cos of her up and coming event company. I mentioned to Devil T that M does bring me luck and now she's able to help us in our project, cos of her network with plenty of people that can help us in our project. Devil T teased me to marry her! Hahahaha...

Today, it came to my mind wondering if I will strike 4D cos yesterday went temple with her. And so coincidental really strike, consolation. And again, Devil T also conclude, have to marry her liao, cos she brings me luck! Hmmmmmmm...... :P

No comments: