Friday, May 12, 2006

A picture says a thousand words (Part 3)

Here are some of the pics I took with my N90. I've already trade it in for a Nokia 6280.


We had japanese buffet at this restaurant situated in the CBD area.


WE parked along side the road, and this is the last time we'll see S's ATR. After which her license will be "hanged" for 2 years. Cos of drink driving! So, Drink don't drive! Drive don't drink!


Wonderfuk spread of delicious dishes!


S indulging in her food! She's hungry for sure!


We had fish head curry here, Jalan Sultan road! Spicy!!!!


They sell Ba Kut Teh in the morning as well.


Curry chicken @ Marina South! Yummy!!!!


Opposite them is a shop that has customers smoking pipes. Arabian style!


Was in JB and this is the prawn mee I had for lunch. Looks like curry mee cos of the colour.


Bought this Char Siew bun in JB as well.


Absofuckinglicious!!


Sample of the CF bonnet that we've done a Group Buy on. Nice bone structure that they have done.


Bone structure nicely patched together with the bonnet.


Specially attached metal bracket as a bonnet catch. Adjustable.


Their workmanship is pretty good as well. Overall, much better than the one I have now.


Was at McWell and put on this spoiler to see how it looks like on my car!


Backview


Sideview


Overall, it looks fugly on my car.


Went to Stamford tyres to change the lug nuts. One of my previous lug nut has rounded and it's not tightening well.
Changed the red vaves caps to match the lug nuts.


Pork porridge I had for supper at Bedok Blk 85! Yummy!


Went for a watch meet up. Been some time I met up with this bunch of guys!


All lined up!


An empty slot? Missing?


All eyeing at a certain time piece!


Group photo


Took Devil J's exhaust and had it installed for track. Straight through all the way!


And It's bloody noisy! My ears were humming when I reach home!


Was at KL for track and took a photo of the last corner of Sepang track.


We went to KLCC and window shop. They have a road show for this new Porsche.


No, I'm not taking a pic of the model. I'm taking the car. Serious!


Came by this shop that sells olden days chinese stuff.


Wedding head dress worn in the olden days.


You can read from the board what this guy is doing.


Antique!

No comments: