Sunday, May 28, 2006

F&J's wedding!

Car decorated, ready for my friend's big day! I was still out the night before with a friend for supper at 0300hrs, when I've to wake up at 0600hrs in the morning. First time I had supper here though it's a popular spot. Food is pretty nice, but not what I expected.


Wan Tou Sek (Cantonese) means Found the Food.


Drinks that are served in bowls.


Yum Yum!

Over supper, she was telling me why she was mean to me on purpose few days back. And I spent some time to wonder what did I do to make her that angry to be mean to me. Finally she told me about it after some pestering from me. It was her off day and I was off on that day as well. Only I got quite a few errands to run and had to send M to the airport cos she's flying to Jakarta for business. We did mentioned that we can't fit into each other's schedule for the day and will see how when we finish our errands. Was suppose to leave after sending M to the airport, but her flight was later, so we went to have coffee. And when she called, I was still having coffee. Also I wasn't feeling well, abit lethargic and giddy, so I didn't have much words with her. Thus she felt I was rude to her. Partly she did say that I mentioned last night I will meet her after i sent my M off in the airport but I was still in the airport.

So, she was out in town wandering around, waiting for me to call her. Instead I was home already, sleeping. Just didn't feel good and had diarrhea. So went to bed early. And beacuse she is in town, wandering for about 4hrs before heading home, waiting for me to call her, which I did not. And this is why she was angry with me.... I was amused when she told me why she was mean to me on purpose, and it was an honest mistake, partly I was sick as well. Made some explanation, but as usual, women don't listen to explanation. Hehehehe...

Anyway, sent her home after supper, went home to sleep for a few hours before my friend's big day. I will be driving my car which is the wedding car and will need the energy for the day.


Car decorated for the big day!

Was having my bath when F called, and he thought I am still sleeping. I didn't return his call on purpose just to make him fret abit. Reached his place and waited downstairs and I called him then. :P

We left for the bride's place, on time, but the sisters were late! So we had to wait till they arrive. Since we hadn't had our breakfast, we went to Macdonald's.





Once we receive a phone call that the bride's sisters have arrived, we head up for to pick the bride. As usual, negotiating the price to open the door to let the groom in. Anyway it didn't take much and long to get the bride cos the auspicious time has come. Once the ceremony is done, we left for the groom's place to have the tea ceremony.


Traditional Chinese altar for wedding day.


One of the photos taken for their wedding album.


Buffet at the groom's place.


Latest fashion of the month!


Taken at the groom's place.










Dinner at a chinese restaurant. Dishes served were good! VERY GOOD!


Aden, one of my friend's son. Only 13 months old. Chubby and cute!


Friend took a photo with Aden and me.

After dinner is over, send the groom and bride home, and that's all for the day. What a day indeed. So tiring being the driver but it was quite an experience. ;)

No comments: