Monday, July 03, 2006

Down Under

We finally had Dim Sum on Sunday, which we use to do almost every Sunday. It's been some time we had Dim Sum cos of our busy work schedules. Finally we are able to make it since she will be flying off to further her studies, again. And this would be my last Dim Sum. Some how I'm beginning to grow sick of Dim Sum, and also for health matters, I decided to stop Dim Sum.

The Last Dim Sum


Drop her off at the shopping mall after Dim Sum and I head home to rest for a while before going to work. Received a call from LS, telling me he fractured his arm. This mischevious kid is really asking for it. Jolly well know that his left arm has been fractured before, now he fracture it again.

Got him to go to A&E at CGH, while I meet him there. Not that I know during the night, A&E is really busy! Busier than the last time I sent Sammie in during noon time, for her alcohol poisioning. Took us more than 4 hours to get an X-ray for his arm, doc's consultation, and casting it up. Fracture is not serious, more to a hair line crack, and need to do another review in 2 week's time. By the time we're done, it's already 0230hrs. Went for a light supper and told Tereza about LS's mishap.

She was so nervous about it cos it was a huge responsibility on her for sending her bro to Spore for studies and she has to answer to their parents as well. So she decided to take the next flight to Spore and have a look, just to ease her anxiety.

Chief is back in town, after all the jetting around. The last time I saw him was like a month back, and how time flies. We had lunch together we Thomas, William and Nelson, just after Thomas, William and I went to JDM to feedback on the customize CF bonnet we designed, also to add on some more vents for performance purposes, and finalize on all the details that need to be rectified.

We had lunch at Geylang Lor 35, the popular duck rice. First time there and I highly recommend it!


Went to AT performance to check on the clicking sound emitting from my D2 suspensions. Alvin said doing the alignment would solve the problem. Went to JB to pump petrol since I'm in AMK, which is pretty near, moreover it's only about 1430hrs, so I expect there shouldn't be any jam on a Monday afternoon. But I was wrong! It was still ok going into JB, but when I looked across on those returning to Spore, the jam is all the way to the Malaysia's customs! WTF!

Got no choice since I'm already halfway through. Quickly got my car filled up and head back to Spore. Caught in the jam for almost 1 hour and finally back home 1645hrs. Had dinner with chief since he's sending Joyce off to Male/Maldives. Timing just good for him to fetch Tereza who is arriving at 1930hrs. And just nice for me to send another friend off to Brisbane to further her studies.

Her flight is at 2010hrs so we hadn't have much time to chat, just enough time to have a fag together. And she's off to Brisbane. Wish her all the best!

Tereza called for supper, and I cancelled my trip to JB with my staff, which I told them initially that we'll have supper in JB and I can pump petrol and wash my car. But since I got my car filled up in the afternoon, can afford not to go in again. Will just have to bring them in to JB for supper other time.

Had Taiwan Porridge at the Oasis with Chief and Tereza. Talked about LS as usual and some other stuff of cos. Ended the day at about 0200hrs. Still gotta go down to C&C early in the morning to change some water hose from the turbo, which is some saftey recall from Mitsubishi.

No comments: