Monday, December 18, 2006

Been some time.... 2nd episode

Busy day preparing the car for track on the 2nd of Dec. Doing tires change and alignment. Got a set of Toyo R888 semi-slicks for track and with all the bars up, I'm preparing to break my personal best of 3'

How the Toyo R888 semi-slicks look like.


Ivan installing the last few bars in the car.


Saw Steve at IP polishing up his car getting it ready for the Big Boyz Toys event. Nice huge rims!


At Big Boyz Toys.






Had supper with Maddie at Hong Kong Cafe, Katong. Love the buns I had in Shanghai's HK cafe, but in Singapore, I can't find anything close to it though it can be found here.


We had late lunch at this cafe in Simei the next day.


At Big Boyz Toys, Texas Lubricant official launch. Hordes of people with camera taking pics of the models.


Finally my car is ready for track and all the stickers nicely done up!








I've changed the ATRacing windscreen shade to Do-Luck.






Imperial Concepts, my friend's company which sells car stuff, and Imperial Powershop is the garage.


Now the car is all done up for track, with all the bars in, finally! And advertising Texas Lubricants for my friend since his company is sponsoring half of my engine oil. And this engine oil is one helluva lub! A number of cars are already using them and given good reviews! It's on the high side on price but this is premium quality for the engine!

No comments: