Monday, December 18, 2006

Been some time.... 3rd episode

Sammie driving my car on the way up to Sepang.


Do-Luck emblem which CS gave to me.


Track day was good! Though it could be better it the rain hadn't come. The track was still wet when we started the day and I've to wait a while more for other cars to dry up the track so that when I go down when the semi-slicks, it would perform better. Still, it wasn't dry and hot enough cos the sun was behind clouds. Anyway, I managed to break my personal best, doing 2'55mins! Next coming track day I will try to bring it below 2'50. It's achievable consider that the track wasn't dry and hot enough, plus my lines were all out during the track. So 20th Jan will be when I will break my present personal best!

My previous best timing is 3'08.342.


My new best timing for 2nd Dec track day, 2'55.809.


We stayed at Malacca for a night and here's Nelson and Valentine hooking up the camcorder to watch what were recorded during the track. I had some recordings of my own which Nelson helped me to set the camcorder up in my car. But the clip is too big and long to be uploaded.


Next day we had breakfast.


Sammie KO-ed in my car. She didn't sleep well in the night.


We had lunch at Muar.


Delicous butterfly snacks. They called it butterfly cos it's fried and shaped like a butterfly.


We dropped Sammie to do her groceries shopping in Muar whle the rest of us checked out the town. One word, boring.


Dinner was at Kulai. Best meal of the day!


Chief and Thomas downing on their huge mug of juice!

No comments: