Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Been some time.... 6th episode

Had lunch with Thomas, Daniel and Alex at KC where ST Powered is. Feeling stoned, went home after lunch to take a nap. This WRX traffic police happened to be in front of me.


And on the way back, this heavy vehicle which is ferrying another heavy vehicle on it load took a right turn and ir dragged the sign board down which is along the pavement. Government property. It's gonne be a huge fine!






Watch the DVDs I took from S and took a short nap after finishing the show. Will be going to S's place for dinner and also to return her the DVDs I took from her, and she wanna see ,my selection of DVDs as well. She was nearby my place and I picked her up and head to her home. I made myself at home while waiting for her to cook dinner. We had dinner with 2 of her housemates.

Watch Moulin Rouge after dinner and we gossiped the night away. Left for JB at 0100hrs with Jason. Had supper there, reached home 0400hrs.

Now, it's 0620hrs. I guess I shall go to C&C in 10mins time. Need to get some parts replaced.

No comments: