Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Been some time.... 5th episode

Just last saturday, we met up for lunch at AV. Since it's near most of the car showrooms, and we've no programms after lunch, 4 of us, Anthony, Thomas, Valentine and me drove my car around showrooms to check out some cars.

1st stop, C&C. Checking out the EVO9MR! Whopping $141,998!




Then we went to Stuggart to check out the Porsche GT3! Next to them is MINI Cooper. Thomas's friend happen to be working there.


I actually fit pretty well into the MINI.


Chief fooling around.


And we had 4 men in the MINI going for a test drive! Thomas and I at the rear, with Valentine driving and Thomas's friend in the front passenger. We test drive the MINI Cooper S Cabriolet.


Next stop, BMW! Half a million for the M5!


It comes with curtains! Kinky...


Actually the other purpose of this showroom window shopping is to check out the female sales reps! I took a number from a sales rep at C&C. Asked her out for coffee at a kopitiam near by. Of cos she rejected, since it's a Saturday and a busy day for them.

Anita and Alex joined us after they had lunch at AV. They came like 2 hours later the proposed time we met for lunch. So we left to go showroom window shopping. She only joined us at MINI Cooper showroom. We had our tea break at one of the popular kopitiam which is near the car showrooms and often they have babes having their tea break there.


After tea, we head back home. Been a long day. And the weather is good for sleep. Been raining most of the time for this month of the year.

My aunt Janet was over here on Sunday. She's now hooked on this Nintendo DS console which he daughter is playing. Been seeing playing it the night with her daughter when I was at her place on Friday. Now she's playing it again. Here's her son looking at her and I caught this funny expression of hers!


Went to the temple with M at Loyang. Pick S up and we had steamboat at PWP with Victor. Here's M "arguing" with Victor.


We head to S's place for Sex and The City series marathon! M was suppose to come over my place and the both of us were to complete all 6 seasons of DVD in one go. But she's been busy with her stuff thus it didn't happen. Until S mentioned she wanna watch too. So we decided to go to her place and complete this marathon. And of all things, S's player is not multi region coded, and it can't read the DVDs I got from the States!

End up, we watched 2 other shows from S's collection. M choosing what to watch.


S made some supper for us as well. Otah on bread, toasted.


Her signature wings, which is a must have whenever I'm at her place.


We left S's place at around 0400hrs. Couldn't get to sleep and guess what. My dragon boy stitching which was given to me by my ex girlfriend for my 2006 birthday "commited sucide"! It just fell from the shelf and the glass broke!




Is it an omen?

No comments: