Monday, December 18, 2006

Been some time.... 4th episode

Spotted this cool Rover which was painted matt black. Very stealth look!


And this pick-up, that looks like the Spoon sports colour!


Spoon sports.


Had breakfast at GL, and this is suppose to be a popular Wanton mee stall. But I don't find it nice at all.


Lunch was porridge with Nelson. Truly this is as good as it was mentioned.


Dinner was with Dean, from Brunei who is part of Brunei Airtrek Club. Thomas, Nelson, Peter and Sammie. As usual, I leave the ordering to Sammie cos she likes to order a lot of dishes. So it's better to let her order and we eat.




Went to the new IKEA at Tampines with Sammie and LS. We got some IKEA vouchers for Sammie, cos she hosted us for steamboat at her place the week before. So we got her vouchers in return.


Parking lots for trolley.


Sammie and her IKEA shopping.


It was mum's birthday as well. After sending LS home, went to Sammie house to drop the shopping, drop her off at Hilton before heading to join the rest of my family for my mum's birthday dinner.

The buffet spread at Copthorne King's Hotel is good! Penang dishes! I love the fried kway teow.


My lovely nephew.




Grandchild cutting cake with grandma.


Had my front damper changed cos it's giving squeaky sound. Since under warranty, had it changed.


Met Thomas and Nelson for lunch at Tampines IKEA. It's a weekday, at 1430hrs, the restaurant is bloody packed! I had to queue 1 hour for the food and there are 2 queues for buying food, yet it took me 1 hour! Guess what this trolley if for.


For putting your food! Good idea!


On the way home, saw this huge poster at GL. Lonely? Call this number then.


Some time back I did took a pic of the older advert.

No comments: