Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to Celeste!

Met up with Celeste with her daugther and one of our school mate, MJ. It was Celeste and we didn't know it till she asked what day it was. Obviously if it ain't your birthday, would you ask such question?

Well, we spent the afternoon at Compass Point having lunch and sipping coffee. Her daugther Chole is really cute. Big eyes, abit shy. Celeste gave birth to another baby girl just 4 months back. Gosh, time flies. The last time I met up with Celeste was more than a year ago. Well, I guess you need kids to warm up with you before they let the child in them free cos Chole is really quiet and shy.

As usual we chatted the time away, and Celeste was trying to match make me and MJ, in a way. But I told her, I'm not prepared to commit into a relationship, yet. Say I'm selfish but I'm not one who can be really responsible and commited to a relationship, for now. If I'm ready for one, I would have been in one already. To think that I've quite a number of female friends who are on good terms with me. Somehow I don't see it coming cos I ain't prepared and not willing to commit.

So, MJ won't be in my list. Moreover she's quite an introvet. Not someone who I can see spending time with. Anyway, we ended the day in the evening as I gotta meet up with the guys at our usual meet up place.

Here's a pic of Chole cuddling up to her mum.


This is Chole about one and a half year back.

No comments: