Thursday, March 08, 2007

Updates

Yah yah yah.. It's been really some time I update my blog.. Been getting lazy though I've plenty of pics and events to blog about.. So now let's do some updates on what has been going on.. Again, I shall let the pictures do the taking.. ;)

Agnes is back in town from Aussie to spend Chinese New Year (CNY) with her family. She's back when I was in Shanghai. Going back to her studies on the 23rd of Feb. It's been some time we've seen each other and we tried to meet up though I'm busy with my stuff in Singapore. Now she's back in Aussie studying her Masters. Insisting that I send her off, and have dinner with her family. Gosh... One of the most uncomfortable dinner I had... Hehehe... Though I've met her parents before, still, not used to eating with the elders...

Anyway, below are some pictures I took with my old N73 and also new ones from my new Z370. Quality not as good as my N73 but my Z370, till now, is serving me well, unlike my N73 which turns off by itself and I had enough of it!

Mum as usual making CNY goodies.


And these are her "workers" which consist of my aunts, their maids, cousins, my sis, my bro's gf.


Maddie's dog, Diamond, we sent her to the groomer to have her fur groomed. She really like a mop!




Diamon after her fur groomed.




Maddie making funny face on Diamond.


We had lunch at Thomas's office. Attendees are; Thomas, Steven, Richard, Unc Foo, Alex, Carl and me. We had laksa which I bought from the popular 328 Katong Laksa. Carl came with his new Colt turbo which he got for his wife. And Thomas's new ride, EVO 9 RS. An EVO base model which is ligthen for racing.


Thomas giving his new toy a wash, with Richard's GTA next to it.




Lanterns I bought from Shanghai.


Yupe, it's Chinese New Year (CNY). My neighbour got some lion dancers to visit their home. My relatives on the blacony seeing the performance. I got the video but too large to upload.


Our annual SMAC CNY dinner.


Thomas the last to arrive. Attendees; Thomas, Alex, Unc Foo, Peter, Valentine, Andy, Nelson, Sera and me. Sera came with her new BMW320i.


Traded in my N73 for this new Samsung Z370. I like this phone!


I resigned from SGH but I still got one more staff purchase with my ex-staff. Decided to give it to Maddie since she's looking for a pair of sunglass. Went down to GWC to try some on. We narrowed down to 2 choices and decided on the gold prada which I think suit her more.




Cherry's birthday, which she celebrated at her coffee shop.


Singing her birthday song.


Had supper with Thomas, Nelson, Anthony (also bought an EVO 9 RS like Thomas), and Kelvin at Fei Siong coffee shop, which is located at Bukit Timah. The fish ball noodle is GOOD!


Helped mum to pray to the deities during the CNY period. Simple offerings.


Burning of joss papers to the gods.


Was driving around and spotted this temple with plenty of lanterns. A pity the Z370's camera focus and quality is not as good. Anthony took a nice pic previously with his D200. Waiting for him to pass me the photo. Definitelty better composition.


Had supper and came upon this couple displaying they affections in public. :P


Also saw sexy "women". Hehehe... :P


Spend a day at AT performance to change the spring rate of my car from 9kg front and 8kg rear to 11kg front and 9kg rear. It's to prepare for track on the 3rd of March. The last track day, my rear wheels are lifted on the corners which my coilovers are not hard enough to push the car up. So need to harden the springs and see what's the results for the coming track day.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v387/jonathanwong/Z370/Photo057.jpg[/IMG]

Got the mechanic to tighten my ARB as well.


New helmet I got. Saw this selling on the net, and thought it's pretty cool and cute. Hehehe... :P


Drove past ECP and saw the ferris wheel on construction. The government spent lots of money on. Do we really need this ferris wheel? With IR coming, will this be another white elephant...


Also there are news of Singapore holding a F1 event in 2008. City racing at night. The race line has been planned. Why don't Singapore built a proper race track, so that we don't need to drive all the way up to Sepang, KL. Though this won't bring in more profits than IR, still, this will attract a substantial among of profits. Better than organising raes in car parks, which is more dangerous. WE NEED A PROPER RACE TRACK!

No comments: