Wednesday, October 31, 2007

SPUG photo shoot

Brian organized a photo shoot in SPUG cos he lately purchased a camera and is into photography now. There were discussion of a photo shoot in SPUG for some time already cos there were a few photographers but it didn't fall through somehow. 5 of us turned up, Fish, Mark, HongJia, Brian and me.

Actually I was late, very late. In fact I didn't go for the photo shoot cos I dozed off just 2 hour before the meet up. It was raining and the weather is so nice, and I dozed off after chatting with Brian on msn that we'll meet up to chit-chat even though it's raining. My mobile happened to be on silent mode so didn't hear the calls and smses from them.

Eventually I woke up in 2 hours time, went down to meet them, and they have came back from shooting at Fullerton. But on my way back, I took this new road tot he highway and took a shot of the night skyline. And also another on the highway.





This Sunday we'll be going to Changi for another SPUG photo shoot.

No comments: