Saturday, October 27, 2007

Alan & Terine

Our family has a new member. Let's welcome Terine to the family. My brother got married and I wish him all the best and a blissful marriage.



The dinner went well at Novotel Clarke Quay and the food was great. It was fun, high and dry. It's one of those occasion which gives you the excuse to drink a lot, and yes I did. My brother can't hold his liquor at all and I stepped in to help him on the cheers by his friends. Even stayed back after sending the guest off and continue drinking with his friends. Came back high and dry.

Here are some photos I took and a video.

The BMW Z4 as his wedding car. It's one hell of a ride. We took it out for a drive and gosh the power of this car is fantastic!






Our youngest aunt, Janet and 3rd aunt


Uncle Patrick (Janet's husband) checking out the sucking pig


Him teasing Zachy


Gabby enjoying her Huat Kueh


Snacks made by mum and sis




Video taken in the morning, fetching the bride, being "played" by the sisters and footage in ECP

No comments: