Wednesday, October 03, 2007

September update 2/2

Yah... I know I'm late for my updates, again... Wake me up when September ends. Oh.. It's October already...

Well. here it goes, pictures pictures and more pictures. These are what being going on in 2nd part of September...

Accompanied Sam to buy herself a flat screen TV from Samsung. Here she is installing the TV. Ain't helping her cos she's a neat freak. Only wanna do things her way.



Sherry has moved out of the apartment. Am gonna miss this hot dancer! Somehow I felt we had a connection. Anyway, LS has been looking for a new place to stay after moving out of his hostel. And he's not that happy staying at Anthony's place although it's temporary. Well, these details I shall not go into. Helped LS to shift from Anthony's place to Sam's and boy he really have a lot of things for a student studying in Singapore from Shanghai!

We had dinner at this Hainanese Chicken Rice Restaurant which Sam and I came before.


This is now LS's room. Some items were left over by Sherry. Still have the feminine touch in the room. Aw... I'm beginning to miss her already...






2nd day of his stay and it's obvious he's happy about this place. And happiness have spark the chef in him to cook dinner for us.


This is the pot of chicken curry that he cooked for us. Dave, his female friend, Jeff, Sam and I gave high score for his curry. This kid can cook!


Once again, Brinkley was bullied by us. No, me. Hehe.. I shut his entrance and only leaving the window for him which he's only able to stick his head out.


Been some time I've seen Karan. So we met up for dinner. Our dinner has to be near school cos she's having lesson. We went to this new place at Sunset Way, where there's a row of restaurants. But they only operate from 1800hrs, too rush for dinner, class starts at 1900hrs. No doubt it's a nice place to have dinner over the weekends. Well, it's a nice place to hangout actually.

So we end up having dinner at this popular restaurant, and paper chicken is their famous dish.


It is this olden days of houses and they have a restaurant operating in it. Very big piece of land, old housing. Makes you feel so out of the concrete world.








Yupe. This is desert. Basically everything is simple. Simple like their location. It's not those fancy restaurant you go to in shopping malls. This is totally different.

No comments: