Tuesday, September 27, 2005

8+1 Devils

It has been quite an experience since Andy's Bachelor's night party. For 3 nights straight, we're out in the evening till 3am, enjoying ourselves and having fun! It's been party, party and more party. The 9 of us have been out doing crazy stuff! Gosh.. It's been some time I've partied like this...

The original 8 devils are always out together, and this group of 8 are close knitted with plenty of "activities". I've only joined them recently (since Andy's party) and now within 1 week, I'm consider a devil as well! They are shock that I blend in so well with the group. Then again, the devil is in me, and they just brought it out for me. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...

Having to work in the morning at 6am, waking up at 5am, for these 7 days, I've only slept like less than 40hrs.. Feel so tired in the day, but when night falls, the 9 of us would be so energetic! Truly the devils! Out at night, full of energy!

Time to stand down and take a rest, before we go on a "rampage"! *evil grin*

Devils also need to rest ya know.. Mua ha ha ha... *evil laughter*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.