Saturday, September 10, 2005

Silly me, even more silly Iris (Episode 1)

Thought I'm working the morning shift, I promise Iris to watch a movie with her toady.. Woke up at 0500 to prepare for work, spent $10 on cab fare, reached the store and realised my shift is in the evening.. Called her and told her about it.. So paiseh.. Made such a blunder.. No choice, have to go home and come to work in the evening, since non of my part-timers are able to cover my evening shift..

Wanted to see the doctor again for my cough.. But the bus is about to leave, so I hop on instead. Maybe I shall just go home and sleep, then again, since I'm already out, why not just go to the bank and settle my Citibank credit card bill @ Macdonalds house. Reach there at 0830, yet to be open. Got an hour to spend, went to Cafe Cartel to have breakfast. Thank god they have wifi!

Order an Ultimate breakfast set and from the menu, looks kindof small in portion, so ordered an omelette with bacon as well. It's is so delicious! Finished it in no time (excpet for the muffins which I brought home for my niece), end up feeling bloated, but a happy man! :)

Bacons, french toasts, pancakes, sausages, muffin! Definitly Ultimate!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Check out the omelette with bacon!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look at that! Can you resist?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Guess what.. Iris made an even big blunder! Hahahaha...

To be continued... :P

5 comments:

iRis said...

yah lah, yah lah, i know i am so silly lah.. no need to advertise to the whole world mah...

and i want that breakfast!!!! especially the watery eggs!!

Jonathan said...

Yah Lah Yah Lah.. Hehe.. This blog's name very appropriate hor.. Hehehe.. :P Ok lah.. Not silly.. Just blur as usual.. :P

DK said...

No surprise mah, Iris always very blur 1. haha.

Anonymous said...

Since when Iris is not blurrrr...

Erm... i dun remember got any incident like tat...

iRis said...

Yah yah, I blur sotong....

I still want that breakfast......