Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Silly me, even more silly Iris (Episode 2)

Today finally went to the movie with Iris. It was suppose to be Saturday, but I forgot I gotta work yet promised to watch it with her (read Part 1)... She insists to book the tickets, then when I cannot make it, kan cheong look for someone to go with her if not the tickets would go to waste... Finally got her friend to go with her, but then, she booked the wrong date... Hahahaha...

Movie was rather interesting though I don't know much about the many stories in it.. Overall it's quite a nice show, nothing to shout about though.. Had dinner at Cafe Cartel and were comparing our iPods..

Nano VS Mini
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sock, Nano and Mini
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Good to know the sock fits the nano fine. Bought this sock for quite some time already. Was suppose to be a gfit together with a mini for someone. But that moment didn't happen. since it was lying around and it doesn't need to serve its purpose anymore, I used it for my nano. Surprisingly the nano fits perfectly!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Pauleon said...

o it fits ah? thot it'll b v loose..careful ur nano don't drop out ler.. =]

Jonathan said...

Actually it's kindof loose.. Cos this sock stretches.. ;)

iRis said...

Say me silly!?!

Humtump you ah!