Thursday, September 08, 2005

*cough* *sniff* *cough* *sniff*

*cough* *cough*

Bloody dry cough... Finished my medicine and yet still coughing... Dunno is it cos I've been smoking lesser (cos of the cough) or it's just the cough...

*sniff* *sniff*

It's really irritating to have a cough, running nose and slight fever... When the nose gets stuck, had difficulty breathing and the cough makes me feels like I have asthma...

*cough* *cough*

The cause of my illness is the fucked up smoking room behind my store. Bloody ventaliation system is down and it's only blowing out air instead of sucking in the smoke and to no where... So when the door opens, smoke gush out... Causing my store to reek of stale cigarette smell and I have to inhale 2nd hand smoke.. Even I as a smoker cannot withstand the smell... Imagine going to work at 6am, the store already have the smell.. And at 7am.. Alot of pasengers would be in the smoking room, puffing away...

*sniff* *sniff*

It takes almost 2-3 hours for the smoking room to be ALMOST empty from the early flights... By then, I would be reeking of stale cigarette smell and I would have inhaled about 30-40 smokers' 2nd hand smoke... Went on for almost 10 days before the maintanece side came down to take care of this problem. And it was only after I sent up 2 complaint letters!

*cough* *cough*

KNNBCCB! The engineers who designed the smoking room are really stupid! One of them got screwed up by me TOTALLY Fucking idiot didn't even think of any contingency plans, just in case the system breaks down! He can't even answer my questions ! And it doesn't take an engineer to know what should be done! It just takes some common sense! This engineer is fucked! It's just his luck to get me on a bad day.. Anyway he got a bloody attitude! And his pride cause him to fall into my "trap"! Hahaha... He thinks he can fake me with his engineer stuff, trying to explain to me all the mambo jumbo he knew, yet without knowing that I actually discussed with other engineers on what and how can be done about the smoking room! So, I was prepared in any "arguements" that would come along! End of the day, he was embarrased by me infront of other tenants around the smoking room, being that our conversation was rather loud. I wonder which engineering school he went to, and I wonder how he's qualified for his job... Dare to tell me his design for this smoking room will not have any problems.. But now?

Idiot!

*cough* *sniff* *cough* *sniff*

This is where the smoking room is.. Right smack behind my store where the exit is.. Passengers tends to walk through my store instead of walking around outside the store.. Must collect toll soon..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this is how big the smoking room is.. Indoor and outdoor (kindof hidden cos of a glass panel as partition).. Might as well make it a outdoor smoking room, good ventilation, put a bar there, sell some beverages and earn some profits!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now the ventilation is working fine.. Excpet for my cough and nose.. nbz...

2 comments:

DK said...

Speedy recovery

Jonathan said...

Thanks dude!