Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Congratulations to Andy!

Congrats to Andy! Finally he's married and now we've one more bro tied down.. Hehehe...

Was tasked to be photographer for his ROM and it's my first assignment to take ROM pictures. Told him I'm just a beginner but he has trust in me, which makes the pressure even higher. I hope he's happy with the photos I took, though I find I did not do a good job.. :(

Nonetheless, it was a joyous hot afternoon. Andy did not really invite any of the ATR bros maybe cos he knows some would be busy with work. But to everyone's surprises, most of us turned up and it's one of the biggest ATR gathering! We hardly had such a huge numbe of attendance, consider that most are last minute arrangements to attend his ROM. Kudos to all bros and congratulations to Andy!

Here's a pic of the ATR gang!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's pic of Andy with wife and "wife"!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At night we met up again and had a wonderful celebration with Andy on his end of bachelorhood! Was one helluva night! A first for me, and many more to come! ;)

No comments: