Thursday, September 29, 2005

I saw the sun (Episode 1)

I love the sun. Though it makes me sweats alot on a hot and sunny day, I love it when it rises, peeping through the horizon and clouds, brightening the sky slowly, adding colour to the clouds above it.

It never failed to put a smile on my face when I see the sun arise from the horizon. As much as I love the sunrise, I love the sunset as well (of cos). If you were to ask me which I like best, sunrise or sunset? It's so hard to choose.

When the sun rises, it bringd warmth to my heart and I feel so energetic for the whole day. When the sun sets, it brings a different feeling to my heart. It's mellow and calm. Which I know my day will end beautifully. I will sit there for hours to just see the sun slowly rise and sets, hiding behind the clouds and horizon. I love the way it brightens up the sky, the way it shines through the clouds, the way it coloured the sky. Everyday is a different painting, different setting, and a different story to tell.

These are the photos I managed to take, of the sun rising and setting and in it's nice shine. The sun always surprises me cos It will appear in it's best shine and I will be without my camera. When I've all set and ready to await it's appearance, the sky and clouds will be there to spoil it... Well, life's such that we are always faced with the unexpected.

My only regret (till now) is not being able to view a nice sunset from Sentosa, where the hotel is (forgot what's the name). I've found a very good spot to view the sunset but the many times I went there, the sky is always covered by clouds... One day I will get to see the sunset from Sentosa!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by <br />Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

P.S Sorry for the size of the photos. As they are taken in different resolution, cropping is not in the standard size.

3 comments:

Pauleon said...

nice photos! love those with the sunrays. =]

Jonathan said...

Thanks! I like stingrays! Drool..... :P

iRis said...

Cool pictures!!