Friday, February 10, 2006

Happy Lunar Dog Year! Day 12 of CNY

Spent the afternoon after work at GoodYear to do my tyre rotation and to get one of the tyre checked. Seems like it's leaking and going 1/3 flat in 3 days. But they can't seem to find the hole and it could be the wall of the tyre which was damaged during the last track day. Just gotta stick to it for the time being till the next track day I change to another set of tyres.

Went to our usual Thursday car meet up in the evening and it was a good thing I went (anyway I always go, rain or shine). Bro L is selling his ride cos apparently his uncle is selling his BMW X3 to him at ONLY SGD100,000, and it's only been driven for 6 months, less than 10,000 km! It's a bloody good buy consider that the market price for X3 now is SGD180,000, and even if he sells it to car dealers, it's gonna fetch SGD150,000! It's a deal I would also sell my ride for!

And cos he is selling his ride, we're discussing what we can buy from him which he had on his ride. And I'm buying the Gallia body kit from him! Soon I will have a new set of bodykit! ;)

This is how Gallia body kit looks like! And it's one of it's kind in Singapore, which is why I wanna buy it!


Stay there till 2300hrs and that's the latest I've stayed at the meet up for. Partly to discuss with Bro L on his car and also when to do the swap of bodykits. Yes, my Damd kit will be on his ride and to be sold to the new buyer. ;)

No comments: