Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Only Love...

Gosh.. It's been a week I've blogged and time flies! I don't even remember what happened during the week that kept me so busy.. Let's see..

15th Feb
Came home straight after work and sleep for 8 hours straight. Only to wake up in the middle of the night to have my dinner/supper. Went back to sleep again, since I still gotta work in the early morning.

16th Feb
Beginning to feel groggy and unwell. Not sure is the too much of sleep. Suddenly I've been sleeping so much and I still felt tired. Sense something is wrong in my body, and began to felt the heat. Went to the weekly meet up early and by this time, I knew I'm gonna fall sick. Didn't stay long, left after I had dinner. Popped by the petrol kisok to buy a box of pills for flu, head home, took a shower, down 2 pills and KOed.

17th Feb
Woke up feeling worse than the night before though I've ate some flu pills. Couldn't get myself off the bed and decided to skip work and rest at home. I practically had my meals, ate my flu pills and back to sleep, for the whole day. Only in the late afternoon, bought dinner for A before she goes on flight. Took a nap at her place while she prepare herself for her flight. Send her to the airport and head back home to rest again. Wanted to pick her up when she returns in 2 days time but since she's sharing transport with her colleague, no need for me to fetch her.

She bought me this Doraemon laptop screen cleaner from Taiwan.




18th Feb
Woke up feeling abit better, but not as good. Was suppose to go for a tutorial but decided to skip it since I don't feel that good. And also suppose to attend a wedding dinner, likewise I skipped it. Instead of going to the wedding dinner, I went in search of a pair of Red Wings boots. Been eyeing for a pair a very long time and didn't have the time to check it out in the store. Since now got the opportunity, might as well. Head down to suntec and check it out. That's where I really know what's the actual size of my feet and how a pair of shoe should fit. My left foot is shorter than my right but my left foot is broader. I was educated on how a pair of shoe should fit and the sales staff is really helpful. A pity is they don't have the size for the pair of boots I like, and it will take 2 months to order them in. No extra charges, still the same price at SGD348. Decided to think about it since I need a pair of shoe for my coming conference to match the suit. So if I place order for this, I will still have to spend money and find another pair.

This is what I actually wanted. But the biggest is only EE12.


So I've to go for this, which is the same as the above pair, only it's the limited model to commemorate their 100 yrs of shoe making. And it comes in EE13. Better stitching as well. Just that this photo the colour is a bit seasoned.


Well, head home and rest, chat with LS's sis who is in Shanghai and her friend on MSN and good thing they are free, help me to kill time. And my chinese text improved alot! Cos they are not english proficient and had to communicate with them in chinese.

Been listening to this chinese song and went in search of the lyrics.


19th Feb
Lazy sunday... Felt better after 3 days of rest and medication. But this time, the cough starts to come. Went to work but the persistent cough is so irritating. On the way home, bought a bottle of cough mixture.

20th Feb
Off day for me, and the flu is subsiding except for the cough. But it ain't gonna keep me at home this time. Come Saturday, I'll be flying to Melbourne for my company conference. And there will be a Gala dinner, where the attire is rather formal. So went to get a suit made, cost me SGD840 for a jacket, shirt, and 2 pants. Will be able to use them again when my friends wedding arrive. Come May will have 2 important weddings to attend. Bought 2 pairs of shoe as well. 1 for driving and the other to match the suit and for work. Actually I do have a pair, in fact 2 pairs of work shoes. Just that it doesn't match the suit, so bought a new pair. Total for both and a few socks, SGD340. Total spenditure for one day, SGD1180. If I were to spend this amount on my car, can increase quite a few horsepower! I still cannot get over the pair of Red Wings boots! When I come back from Melbourne, I will visit the store again to decide! I believe most likely I will buy it! Hahahaha... :P

For driving


For work


21st Feb
Went home straight after work. Took a nap and met up with some bros at 58 for coffee. Suppose to go try out my suit but postpone till tomorrow. Met up with Devil T and D for dinner with Bro N. 4 of us had dinner at Newton and decided to go pubbing! Wasn't feeling well and wanted to go home but I succumb to their constant nagging.

And how small this world can be! Got to know this girl, same height, same hair length, same eyes, same name, same age, same lingerie style and pattern (VPL), and same favourite song! Got me speechless for a moment when I knew her favourite song! How the hell would there be so much similarities! God, you gotta be kidding me! Memories strike!

She kept asking me why I told my friend the world is so small. But of cos there's no need to tell her so much. Anyway got her contacts, next time can slowly fill her in on the details. Hahahaha...

Deja vu!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to teach me your tricks for being able to nap-I have never been able to do it. I like the shoes you bought-especially the driving ones. Very cool!

And on the coincidences with the girl you met? Fascinating! Soul mates are so rare-keep in touch with her!

Anonymous said...

There are no tricks to being able to nap. Just that I'm too tired and these are my power naps to recharge me for the day till I konked out again. Hehehe..

The driving shoes ain't what I expected it was suppose to be. Somehow the sole is harder and the feel of the pedal is not as sensitive as the other pair of shoe I've got. Anyway need to give it some more wear to season the material abit I reckon.

Coincidences do happen, but this is too freaky! And memories ain't sweet to be always reminded of the other one. ;)