Saturday, February 11, 2006

Happy Lunar Dog Year! Day 13 of CNY

Went done to PWP to swap the pair of frame I've bought to a Tag Heuer frame. I'm already wearing a Tag Heuer frame and found it to be the most comfortable frame I've worn ever since! Couldn't decide on which to get so just left the frame there till I've made a decision.

Got a cal from Chief, ask me if I wanna drive up to KL with him to party! He gotta be crazy! Called me at 1500hrs to ask me go KL, reach KL at around 2000hrs just to party, then come back the next day evening! Told him to enjoy himself, anyway he's bringing along a female friend, not nice to tag along. Hehehe.. :P

Met up with MCB, his sis, Bro P and Bro N for coffee at Forum's Coffee Bean. Talked about what MCB has been doing in Singapore and what needed to be done in order for him to get his english polished. He's basically in a very dead situation where his english sucks and he's not putting in effort to get his stuff done, only leaving it to her sis, and good thing his sis is here to check on him, if not it will be worse! Anyway, kind of sort out certain issues and MCB's allowance of SGD2000 has been cut half! My jaws dropped when I hear he's getting SGD2000 just for allowance! Damnit, that's more than what I'm getting just as allowance! I would love to be her brother as well manz! Hahahaha... :P

After all these discusssions on what to be done for him, we left for dinner with Devil T and his wife at The Oasis, Taiwan Porridge. We sat there till late about 2230hrs, waiting for TOTO numbers to be out and see if we're the lucky few to be millionares. But it was too late so we decided to take our leave, since the next day MCB and his sis need to wake up early to get his schooling stuff done.

Home sweet home!

No comments: