Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Happy Lunar Dog Year! Day 9 of CNY, 2530!

Finally it's my off day, but I simply slack at home the whole day! Went to the temple with my mum in the morning cos being born in the year of Dragon, is 'Fan Tai Sui'. So have to give prayers. And the other zodiacs that 'Fan tai Sui' are, Dog, Ox, Sheep and Rooster. Came home around lunch time, forgot to buy my brunch when I send mum to the market. So had instant noodles instead.

Been some time I read the papers so took some time to go through what I've been missing. And I nearly threw SGD500 away! While going through Monday's papers. I got my maid to get me the Sunday's papers as well, since I'd had been reading the Sunday times lately. And I came up the lottery section for Saturday, which I went through the numbers again. That's where I came upon the number, 2530! Somehow this number looks familiar to me and I don't remember buying this number, yet I can't confirm if I did buy this number or not. When I was at MB on Saturday night, I didn't even notice this number. I took a glance and thought I didn't strike any numbers. And so I went to my car and check my lottery tickets, and I strike SGD500 on this number 2530! Woooohoooo! What a year to start!

Now this number 2530 is actually the age of M and mine. She's 25 this year and I am 30 (read old). And because she told me that Rooster is good for Dragon this year, this is what got me to buy this set of numbers. This Rooster indeed brings luck to me! Only knew her for less than 2 months and out with her for a couple of times and she brings me intuitions and luck! Also from the brochure I got, Rooster and Dragon are each others' secret friend! Must keep this Rooster well!

And today is her 1st day of work in JB, I went in to JB in the evening to pick her from her house. Pretty cool place with security. Had dinner with Devil T since he's sending his car in for servicing and to check on the modifications and tuning they've done for him. As I strikeed lottery, dinner was on me. We bumped into bro M, who went to KL with us the last time. As usual, dinner talk was about cars, and cars, and cars.

Left for Singapore after washing our cars and top up petrol. Sent M home at 2300hrs. I went ahead to met Devil L to pass him the FMIC which I broke and didn't wanna use. He wanna use it as a dummy FMIC to cover the hole in front of our bumper, so I gave it to him. I got a new FMIC myself but got no intention to install it till I decide to install a bigger turbo. So I gave it to him instead since he's keen on wanting it.

Called it an early night at 0030hrs.

No comments: