Monday, February 06, 2006

Happy Lunar Dog Year! Day 8 of CNY

Attended Bro P's son's birthday party in the afternoon. He only invite a handful of us and only Devil T, wife and son, and Bro and cutie came the same time as me. As I was early, went for a car wash and drove around before they arrive. The party was about to end when we reach there, and there wasn't much stuff left to nibble on. Anyway, we didn't stay long since they need to clean up the function room. Left for home to rest and took a nap till evening time where I was woken up by my sis to have dinner, and to lou hei! Another lou hei.. 4th lou hei for me since CNY.. Woke up reluctantly, still half asleep, I dragged myself down to have dinner and lou hei.

My 4th Lou Hei! Abalone!


Still feeling groggy, went back to sleep. Mum woke me up before midnight to give prayers. Help her out abit and after burning the joss paper, went back to sleep again. ZZZzzzzzZzzzz...

No comments: