Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Many Looks of my ATR!

13th Feb
Spent the whole day in JB doing up the body kit. Waited for Devil T to have his car done as well and by then it's already 0030hrs!

After supper, car wash, pump petrol, reach home at around 0400hrs. Didn't bother to sleep cos I still need to leave for work at 0500hrs...

Our dinner in Permas Jaya and the food is super cheap! Devil D, T, Bro V, L, J and me so enjoyed this dinner!


14th Feb
Happy Valentine's day!

I got a new bodykit for Valentine's day! I like my new body kit! Much better than Damd cos it has helped to sloved the air funnel problems although I've spent quite a sum on the CF funnel and all the fabrications to get it done. It may not look as fierce as Damd kit, but I like this one of it's own Gialla kit!

Spent the afternoon at IP to relocate my oil cooler cos it's blocking the bumper. Need to shift it higher and in order to do that, I've to flip the cooler with the pipings running outside. Have to buy 2 aeroquip for the angle to be nicely done, and it cost me SGD190 for 2aeroquip! Am gonna install LED lights to give it a Fast & Furious look! :P

Before


Now


The pipings suppose to be inside, but because of the bodykit, need to shift it higher and place the pipings outside. And the 2 aeroquips (blue & red), that cost me SGD190!


Many looks of my ATR!
RalliArt Bodykit


Damd Bodykit


Gialla Bodykit


Anyway, we had dinner together with LS and his sis, Chief, Sis S, Bro N, Cutie, Bro M, Bro P, Devil T, his wife and me! LS's sis is going back to Shanghai the next day so we had dinner with her. And we had a birthday celebration for Devil T, who is born on Valentine's day. Dinner was at Handle Bar. Delicious fish & chips!

After dinner, went to MB for a while to meet up with Devil A and J, plus their wives. Stay for a while and head for home by midnight.

ZzzzzzZzzzzz

No comments: