Friday, February 03, 2006

Happy Lunar Dog Year! Day 5 of CNY

Day 4 and I got into an argument with a cab driver! I ain't gonna go much into details, basically, the cab driver got cursed by me and I made a complaint up to the cab company on this driver, cos he gave me the middle finger. Though I'd cursed and swear at him, which he asked for it, when he pointed the middle finger at me, I was in the car already, so I choose to make a complaint instead than going down and give him a good one. Since I know the lady boss, and I don't wanna make a scene at her shop, I drove off and called the cab company! I am gonna make his suffer for the finger he pointed at me! *evil grin*

This is the bloody cab!


Went home and got a shock! My maid and mum tidied my room and they made a mess out of the mess in my room! I've to admit my room is really messy, and even with the mess, I know where I put my stuff. Now that they're sort of tided the room, I can't seem to find my stuff! And best of all, mu stuff were placed to their liking and I got mad! This really cross the border and I told them not to ever touch my stuff again and don't bother about packing my room for me! And even my spare glasses which I alwasy changed to when I reach home, is been misplaced into a bag! And they dare to tel me they didn't anyhow placed my stuff! And I can't seem to find the T-shirt which I wanna changed for my car seat. I got 2 IP T-shirts and had one over my passenger car seat. Been sometime I changed it and happen when I wanna change it, they misplaced it! So now there are 2 items that I can't find when I know where I left it before they packed my room! Then it's the samco hoses which I'd kept in a plastic bag. It was out of the bag and chuck aside! It's was meant to be pass to another ATR bro and I don't understand why the hell when the hoses are in a plastic bag, yet they have to take it out and chuck them aside! Since it's in a bag, leave it in the bag!

So now instead of tidying my room, they made a mess out of it! It really pissed me off and I actually wanted to come home to take a nap before going out for dinner, but I have to go through all the stuff and know what was left at where! What a waste of time! Doing all these double jobs thing! Grrrrrrrr....

Anyway M was suppose to go to work but was postpone cos her boss didn't feel like starting work so soon. So got her to join us for dinner at GV where we had our meet ups on thursday. Fetch her and went to meet the rest and waited till 2100hrs then dinner is served! It seems like we've been waiting in hunger for dinner to be served. And as usual, we have the Lou Hei before any dishes. And we made a mess of out this Lou Hei! And I got a video of what happened! We actually rushed to the other table to join in but we practically threw it around and it got onto Devil L, Devil J, his wife and Devil A's wife! When we got back to our table, Devil J came over, grab a handful of the Yu Sheng and threw at us, which I got the most of it. I didn't take note of his actions cos I was concentrating on fliming down the Lou Hei, which is why my mobile phone got some of the Yu Sheng as well. Sis S and M got it too cos they were just beside me. And the main culprits, Devil A, Bro M and Devil T ran away so fast, that Devil J's only reaction was at me cos I was a sitting duck! Damn...

To be honest I was quite pissed with him cos I wasn't the one who went over to stir, and the food is not meant to be thrown around like this. And to actually have Sis S and M being in the "line of fire", such acts are uncalled for. Knowing I was pissed and I had a stern face on, the rest sort of kept quiet, and I did swear at Devil J for his "childish acts". Sis S knew I was not happy about it and she tried to cool down the situation. Well, afterall it's CNY and it's really not worth to be angry over such matters, so It took me some time to cool down also.

Here's the video and evidence of who the culprits are!
(Cut and paste link to view)
http://homepage.mac.com/jwec/iMovieTheater50.html

Before dinner we had a small gambling session!


Bro N trying his luck!


The 4 beauties of SMAC! We have a cutie as well! :P


Dinner all cleared!


Guys will still be guys, never failed to have car talks!


We left the place around 2300, send M home. The night was still young but then got no place to go, so went home instead. Too bad the sky ain't filled with stars... Hehehe... :P

No comments: