Sunday, November 19, 2006

Back In Singapore

14th Nov
Bought Vivian a bath robe which she likes when she was at Tereza's house the other night. End up I was "tasked" to buy her the robe. Picked Tereza up at Takashimaya and went to Mohd Sultan for lunch where she like the Tom Yam soup. We had coffee at Starbucks Fullerton, where it looks out to the bay. Talk over things about her life and the friends around her.

We went to Suntec to do some light shopping before sending her back to the hotel. Anthony is meeting her for dinner while I'm meeting Sammie to accompany her to buy some stuff at IKEA. While Sammie got some stuff for her house, I got myself 2 IKEA shopping basket. :P

I "smuggled" them out and use them for my car. Come to good use for putting the wine glasses and liquors in it and also to keep things in place.

Helped Sammie on the stuff she bought and I dozed off on her sofa. Left at about 0100hrs for home. Still getting use to my bed. Haven't been sleeping well since I got back.

15th Nov
Went to the school to meet the principle and hear from him on Long Sheng's progress. Went to the hostel to settle some payments as well. Brought her to lunch at MS where we usually meet for lunch. Was tired got we woke up rather early for breakfast at Tiong Bahru market, so decided to head back home to rest before meeting up for dinner in the evening. She'll be going back tomorrow so tonight will definitely end late.

We had dinner at AML building, had some cold crabs and stuff. Sammie came along and after sending LS back to his hostel, we went to Sammie's place to continue the drinking. As usual, the teasing has been going on and talked about my trip in Shanghai, and what are my plans for my career.

Finally, it all ended at 0230hrs. After sending Tereza back to her hotel, Anthony and I continue to have coffee at Macdonalds. Called it a day at 0430hrs. Got home and finally went to bed at 0500hrs.

16th Nov
Tereza wanted to extend her stay in Singapore for one more day but all seats were full till next week. She couldn't extend too long cos she still got some business dinner and she will be on a trip few days later. So she had to go back no matter what. Anthony had to rush her to the airport then. We met for dinner while Anthony is getting his car stripped. He's scraping his car to replace it with an E9. So he's selling the parts he got in his car.

Was too tired to hang around so went home to sleep instead. Woke up at 0100hrs and couldn't sleep anymore.

17th Nov
Am home the whole day. Was suppose to accompany Sammie to the supermarket and help her with the groceries cos she's having a steamboat dinner with her colleagues at her place. Instead I slept through the day and forgotten about her.

I'm really stoned for the day and I practically stayed home the whole day and in a daze, going to sleep and waking up feeling dazed. Anyhow, I finally went out at 0030hrs to get a bite. Tereza called while I was having my coffee and Vivian was with her. The line was cut out due to connection problem. I called Vivian back on her mobile after I had my coffee. We chatted for almost an hour! I think this woman is really onto me in a way... I guess a new relationship is starting soon. We'll see... I'm still half hearted about committing into a relationship when my career is not stable yet.

Called it a day at 0300hrs.

18th Nov
Another day at home, sleeping, dazing, stoning. Got out at 2230hrs to pick Maddie up at Suntec after she end the car show. She got this assignment as a Race Queen for Subaru since this motorshow started on the 1st of November, ending tomorrow.

Thank god I picked her up today. If not she's gonna "complain" that I agreed to pick her after work everyday. At least I pick her up for one day. Initally I agreed to pick her everyday when she ask if I minded. But cos I extended my stay in Shanghai, and was busy when Tereza was in town, I only managed to have time tonight to fetch her.

Seems like I'm in a situation where I'm caught between 2 woman, but in different countries. Hahaha...

Anyway, dropped her friend Simone home and we went for supper, told her about my trip in Shanghai and stuff. Finally got home at 0200hrs and me back to my dreamland again.

No comments: