Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Day 6 in Shanghai!

Woke up in the late afternoon and soon realise my rashes is getting onto me. Also the weather which is cold and dry, it adds on to the effect.


Knowing my return air ticket is on the 8th, and it's not enough for them to bring me out in Shanghai, also there were more plans awaiting for me in Shanghai, I called up the airline to extend my stay in Shanghai till the 13th. And since Tereza will be flying back with me to visit her brother.

More fun awaits me in Shanghai and it's all planned out already! Woooohooooo!

One of Shanghai's older houses.


Had this mixed noodle for brunch, a bit spicy though.


Anyway, while she's busy with her stuff at her shop, I walked around town on my own. Went to visit Panerai store and got myself a catalogue for free.


When back to the shop cos it's dinner time and Tereza brought me to this small street which sells the popular "Xiao Yang Sheng jian Bao".






And along this street, there were other food vendors, DVD vendors, also those that sells bags and accessories.








We went home with some food for Desmond as well, but he couldn't finish what we bought so some of the Sheng Jian Bao was left over. I couldn't sleep early in the night and was chatting away with some friends on msn. Felt hungry and finished the rest of the Sheng Jian Bao. All in all, I had 13 of the Baos in a day! And that's where my tummy felt satisfied and I finally went to bed.

No comments: