Sunday, November 12, 2006

Day 11 in Shanghai!

After 10 days in Shanghai, it finally hit me that I've only 2 days left before I board the plane on 13th morning. The weekends been all planned out! I've fallen in love with Shanghai!

Feeling down and stoned knowing I'm going back to Singapore soon.


We shopped for flowers cos the ones in her shop are dying soon. Seems like most of the things in China are really cheap. Flowers are like only less than S$10 for a bouquet.


Tereza arranging the flowers.


Ronnie wanted to treat me to dinner knowing that I'll be leaving soon. We settled for Four Season Hotel and he brought a female friend along to introduce to Michael, Angel and Tereza cos their business can be interlink in one way or another.

After dinner, we headed to her god-grand father's pub, drink, dance and played dice. Ronnie has to send his female friend home and Angel has a bit too much to drink and they left eariler, leaving only Tereza, Vivian, her cousin and me.

This is the first time I've met Vivian cos she was busy with her work during the weekdays, so only during the weekends she's free to meet. She's not the sort that like the nigh life maybe cos she's been there done that. While Tereza is enjoying herself in the pub with her god-grand father, Vivian and I took a walk along Xin Tian Di and had some small chats. She's quite a nice person to talk to and we've made a date for tea the next day before going back to Singapore. She even offered to bring me around Shanghai on Sunday.

Anyway, we parted ways and head for home after seeing her god-grand father sang a few songs. We were suppose to go to Steven birthday party bash but we decided it's too late for us and tereza ain't keen to go. Instead we went for supper at Xiao Cheng Gu Shi.

Finally head home at 0300hrs and it's sweet dreams for us.

No comments: