Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Day 13 in Shanghai!

Due to last night's farewell party, had too much to drink and couldn't get to sleep after talking to Tereza and Vivian till 0400hrs. With only 3 hours to sleep, I stayed up all night and was really stone in the morning when we depart for the airport.

Won't be seeing this city for some time I reckon.


Finally boarding the flight back to Singapore.


Reached Singapore at about 1700hrs. Can really feel the heat in Singapore, and beginning to sweat already. I miss Shanghai! The weather is so cooling in Shanghai! Nelson and Anthony picked us up. While Anthony sent Tereza to her hotel, Nelson sent me home.

We met up for dinner with Thomas, Anthony, Tereza, Long Sheng and Me. After sending Long Sheng back to his hostel, and Thomas went home, the rest of us went to Sammie's place to have a drink. I brought along the champange I bought at the duty free and the wine glasses Tereza gave me.

We finished the champange, had some red wine from Sammie's place as well. Finally called it a night at 0200hrs. Finally I can rest from being teased by them! Anthony knew what happened during the farewell party between Vivian and Me and I've been getting from him since 1900hrs. But I've been teased at by Tereza since 0700hrs till I sent her back to her hotel at 0230hrs.

I believe the days she'll be in Singapore, I am gonna be teased everyday!

No comments: