Monday, November 13, 2006

Day 12 in Shanghai!

Farewell party is tonight!!

While I'm reluctant to leave Shanghai, I'm looking forward to this party cos I know it's gonna be fun!

We had brunch at my favourite Hong Kong cafe, Xin Wang. Tereza have to had her nails done before she leave for Singapore so we went to her shop. While Vivian is on her way to the shop since she has not been to the shop before. After she had looked around, we went out for Tea on our own, while Tereza will join us later.

We had tea and chatted for about 2 hours before Tereza met up with us.


Tereza suddenly asked me how I felt about her cousin! Well, I gotta say she's naive and straightforward for her age. And her thoughts on life is really simple. Overall, a simple and naive woman, who can get conned easily! She warned me, her cousin is no those who are out to play! Hahahaha...

Anyway, we shopped for flowers for her house and collected some stuff from her mum to bring over to her brother in Singapore. We passed by the Xiao Yang Sheng Jian Bao and stopped for a few before heading home to prepare for the rest to arrive.

While the ladies do the preparations, I sat there watching.


Her mum gave her more of the hairy crabs and we have a few before her friends arrive, if not there wouldn't be enough to share.


First to arrive is Emily and her boyfriend Raymond, followed by Zhang Ze their cousin, MIchael and Angel, finally Ronnie. Tony , his partner and Le Qing couldn't make it cos they have a friend coming down from other provinces.

Liquor is definitely on the list, some finger food and chips. Games were not left out. It was quite a night and I had a bit too much to drink as well. It's amazing that I never use to drink cos of my allergy and cos I drive in Singapore. From the first day I reached Shanghai, I've been drinking and slowly all these built up and sort of curb my allergy.

It was all fun and laughter especially with Michael around. He's really the king of jokes!

Vivian trying to see how comfortable it would be when I'm a sofa.


Now here's a proper shot.


Now this is where I got high already. The Mango Vodka is the killer! All freezed up with concentrated liquor only!




With the different kinds of liquor in my stomach and have quite a dinner eariler on, I vomitted out a toilet bowl full of "Pizza"! After the vomit, I felt better but not a bit less high. We took some photos as rememberance.

Michael, Angel, Me, Tereza and Vivian. (By then Emily and Raymond have left already. They drunk alot and need to drive so left early)


Zhang Ze and Me.


Vivan and Me.


Another group shot.


Tereza, Me and Vivian.


Me taking a rest on the sofa. Yupe, high high high!


After taking a short nap and being snapped, we continued to drink and played games. Finally I flagged the surrender flag and I couldn't go on anymore. As it was late as well, it's about time they leave too. And now the best thing of the night is only about to begin!

Vivian suddenly said that, she still wanna gimme a good bye kiss cos I'm leaving tomorrow but seeing I'm so high, she scrapped the thought. While the rest heard this, they teasingly made their way to the door, leaving us alone! Though I'm high, I do know what is happening. So I said, I will go back to my room then with Vivian. I was joking but she followed behind me!

Back in my room, she closed the door! I locked the door! Well, we spent 10min in the room. I guess there's no need for more details. ;)

When we walked out of the room, the rest have left already. Tereza winked at me and she went back to her room to wash up. Vivian wanted to go home cos it's late and that's also why we only spent 10mins in the room. Tereza manged to convinced her to stay over the night and go to work from her place.

While Tereza was in her room washing up, I had a bit of chat with Vivian as well. When Tereza is done, it's Vivian's turn to wash up and prepare for bed. Tereza finally asked me what happened between Vivian and me. Anyway, even if I didn't say much, she knew what went on behind the closed doors.

She also asked me about the days I've spent in Shanghai. That's where the 3 of us chatted for another 2 hours and I gave a recap and feelings of Shanghai.

Finally it's time for bed cos we need to wake up at 0700hrs for our flight at 1010hrs.

No comments: