Friday, November 10, 2006

Day 9 in Shanghai!

Visited Desmond's factory today and also got to know more about the operations of his facotry, plus knowing more about the industry he's in. Really interesting and it strike an interest in me. As we were on the topic of his work, also got to know more about the othe sister company under him. Besides his core business, there are also a few distributorship under him.

Well, we had lunch together, as he have to leave for Hong Kong later in the evening. Won't be seeing him after today cos he won't be back from this business trip till the 16th. And we'll be in Singapore on the 13th.

Had dinner with Tereza at this Thai restaurant. Nicely decorated restaurant.


After dinner, we went to Shangrila level 36 to have a drink. One of her friend a chief designer for GAP is there with his other friends and he bought us Moet Rose. We chatted the night away and got to know an editor of this popular magazine of Hong Kong anf Shanghai. She was a bit tipsy and start to sit closer to me. I was in my sweater cos the weather is a bit chilling, plus my flu as well. She start pulling my sweater and ask ,me why I'm wearing so much when the weather is not so cold. Even she's in lesser clothing than me. I had a feeling if I stayed longer she would have dragged me back to her hotel. I didn't know I attract older woman... Hahaha... Maybe she's drunk and "thirsty" for the day.... :P

We dropped Steven to another pub in Xin Tian Di, and we went home instead of joining him. Went to Xiao Cheng Gu Shi for supper and as usual, we chatted the night away. It seems like we've so much to talk about and it was really interesting to listen to her stories in life and what's she's been through.

No comments: