Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Change of tires and alignment

Yes! The day has finally arrived! We're all out in huge force. All in all, 29 Airtreks turned up for the event. 5 from KL side and the rest from Singapore. 4 Devils, head on up to KL the night before and party. Would love to join them but am so tired the very day with all the last minute preparations. Went to had my tires changed and did the alignment. Went to IP and spent the evening there getting the wire mesh, insulator and other stuff tuned up before heading to KL the next morning.

Changing my tires and doing the alignment. This set of Goodyear Eagle F1 tires are recommended. And it's good for rainy days as well




A closer look on my front and rear brembo brakes






Car is hoist up to adjust the camber


Took some pics of the exhaust piping I'd done some time back






After alignment is done at around 1700hrs, went to IP and got my mechanic to redo the wire mesh and put up the insulator onto the bonnet to prevent heat going to the bonnet and spoiling the surface of the carbon fibre. Finally got all the things need to be done up by 2100hrs. Went to have my lunch and dinner at the coffee house near my place, head home and pack what is needed for the trip tomorrow. Hit the sack at 0130hrs, and Devil J called at 0400hrs and asked which hotel we're staying in. I am still half awake and thought I'm late for the convoy! Told him I'm on my way, and he got confused also! Hahahaha....

No comments: