Thursday, January 26, 2006

Of Treats, Tracking and Trekking! Episode 3

We woke up early in the morning for a heavy breakfast.

Wan-ton noodles!


Sis S uploading some stuff to her HDD and showing what she blogged!


Once we're done with breakfast, we bought some stuff for the trekking which we think we'll need!

Sis S bought a huge bottle of water which looks like a bottle of cooking oil. Hardly see such a big bottle of water!


We went up to Fraiser hill again and this time is to take some pictures. The last trip up, we were speeding up the hill and having fun with the corners that we missed out the chance to take pictures.

Chief's nice pose!


We had one race queen to one car just nice!


Group photo!


Tower of the dam


Mila and her sexy poses!




Photo with M, Sis S and Mad China Boy


After our photo taking, we went to the village where Mila has a friend staying there. And we got one of the villageman to look after our cars while we park near the trekking place.

The huts




Our look out! Good thing we got him to look after our cars. When we got back from our trekking, we heard from one of Mila's friend that someone's car got broken into near where we parked.


We prepare ourselves for trekking, and I brought along my back pack which weighs like 15kg, that consist of my tripod which easily weigh 3kg, plus some clothings and water. The whole trip was rather tedious cos we're climbing higher and higher and the path is not that easy to trek in fact. And with just a pair of slippers, it's not easy to cross the river, which got deeper and deeper, and the rocks are slippery with the algae on the rocks, and the sand is soft. With total of 6 rivers to cross in order to reach the mother fall, I slipped and fell in 2 crossing and got come cuts on both my feet. M slipped as well, broke her toe nail and she is in great pain. I salute her for her courage and endurance to complete the journey with her broken toe nail. And even with her mobile phone on a lanyard over her neck, she accidentally dropped her mobile phone into the river and the phone went dead, beyond repair.

After all the sweating, slips and fall, cuts and bruises, the river crossing, climing over deep holes and over tree trunks, we finally reached the mother fall! It was definitely worth all the cuts and bruises after reaching the mother fall! The whole journey up took us like 3 hrs and I bet we walked quite a distance. I couldn't believe I managed to complete the trek as well. When we reach the mother fall, and took a dip in it, all pain is gone! It's so so so comfortable lying in there and enjoy the cool water flowing through the body!

Baby fall!


We were playing with water already once we reach the 1st river to cross!


Still water runs deep!


Bro N taking video of the journey. Only managed to record till the 3rd river cos the river became more and more difficult to cross.


The only marble we came across during the whole trek!


Mad China Boy still got the mood to play with sand and Devil D cooling his arse!


Sis S packing her stuff into a plastic bag, afraid her stuff will fall into the river and get wet.


This is how beautiful the mother fall is!








We may have spent 3 hrs to reach the mother fall, we still got the energy to play!


M and Sis S enjoying themselves sitting on the rocks


I fell asleep while lying there! It's just too comfortable! And I look camouflaged with my white t-shirt on and army shorts!


Drying myself on a huge rock!


Cutie lying on my towel to sun tan


Cutie n deep thoughts!


Sis S left evidence of our arrival!


Group photo at the mother fall! I don't regret carrying my tripod up!


It may have took us 3 hours to trek up to the mother fall, it took us only 1 1/2 hrs to come down. Reckon cos we knew how the path is and we're prepared.

Sis S got cramps on her calfs and she is dead beat!


M showing her bandaged toe!


Sis S and M look damn tired!


This is the pair of slipper that went through the harsh condition of the trek!


While we started our journey at about 1100hrs, we came back around 0530hrs. Everyone only had breakfast and we're so so so hungry by the time we got changed and reach the restaurant. As usual, we order a feast and everyone is quiet cos we're both hungry and tired, everyone only concentrate on eating!

Gone is 10 mins!


Sis S took come video of the trek with her mobile phone. It can be downloaded at this link!
http://homepage.mac.com/jwec/FileSharing42.html

After we're done with our lunch/dinner, we drove back to KL and went to have foot massage at the palour we went to during our last trip. Followed by dinner/supper which is around 2200hrs already. Same place as where we ate during the last trip. Behind Sungei Wang! Sis S recommended this chicken wings and her recommendation is really good! I bet no chicken wings in Singapore can win it!

Wong Ah Wah chicken wings!


This should be Mr Wong Ah Wah!


Sis S bought 10 chicken wings and thought it would be enough!


But we were wrong! Thinking that we just had lunch/dinner not long and we're all still full. And we only wanted to have something light. Who knows, we end up eating more than we thought! M went to buy some Bak Kut Teh after all of us had our own food, oysters, finished the wings in no time, had desserts and some Bak Kwa! Talk about eating only something light!

The yummy Bak Kut Teh!


Finally we're done at 2300hrs! Initally I told M that our itinerary includes shopping at KLCC, but seems like the trekking took up most of our time and we can't fulfill that this time. We left for Singapore at about 2330hrs, and we literally flew on the highway. It was raining partially on the highway, and we're all dead tired after a long and tiring day. Mad China boy sat in my car, while chief drove along. Sis S, m and Devil T sat in Devil D's car, cos his shocks ain't so bumpy like chief's and mine. They managed to catch some sleep and by the time there were about 100km left to Singapore, I'm already beginning to dozed off while driving. Devil D was driving behind me and he could see that I'm beginning to dozed off from the way I drive. Chief is also beginning to feel the tireness. So when we reach the petrol kisok for top up and left about 75km to Singapore, and cos Devil D will be driving back to JB while the rest goes to Singapore, M sat in my car, Mad China Boy in chief's car, and Devil T drive for Chief and Sis S drove for me. I'm too tired to drive anymore and Sis S asked if I trust her with my car. Like I have a choice! Hahahaha... :P

Boy was she a hell driver! Once out of the petrol kiosk, she floored the accelerator and reached the speed cut! The way she drive got me on my toes and for the 1st 30km, I can't sleep and had to be on the alert. I have to be sure that she can handle the car so that I can go to sleep in peace. After seeing the way she drives and handle my car in the rain, I finally slept! Still I gotta say she drives like a mad woman! Even Devil D said she drives quite "dangerously" and fast! When we reached our final petrol top up, we split ways with Chief and Bro N.

Devil T, Sis S and M in my car. Cos I've to drive Sis S to her office to pick up her car, and she'll be driving Devil T home. While I drive M home. Finally got home at 0330hrs! I didn't even bother to pack my car, only bringing out the dirty clothes to be washed. Took a bath and went straight to bed! I miss my bed so much!

Home Sweet Home!

No comments: