Thursday, January 05, 2006

Frosty VS ATR

Yupe. Tomorrow is a big day for both Frosty and ATR. Finally the day has arrived and we're all so looking forward to this day. What needs to be done have been done. I just need to get my new tires installed, do the alignment, re-do the wire mesh, take out the seats (except for mine), pack the car, make safety checks and all ready to rock and roll! It's gonna be a long day today and will need to sleep early. For the past few days it's been tiring cos of all the important stuff that needs to be installed in my car. Don't even have time to spend with her when she's in Singapore and don't even have time to meet up with my other friends. Been really busy and tired, and I didn't even send her off last night when she flew back to Darwin. Guilt beginning to eat into me cos I promised her to spend time with her when she's in Singapore. But seems like the period she's back is not the best time of all. Anyway, there's always a next time. Heheheheh... :P

Tomorrow the ATR gang will be meeting at Raffles Marina at 0530-0545hrs and moving off at 0600hrs sharp. This trip is gonna be so exciting! All the Devils are going up as well and we're gonna rock KL so hard!! Muahahaha... :P

Got news from chief that Carma will be featuring us in their Feb issue and I'm in charge of providing the pictures for them to publish. So this trip, my responsiblility is rather important, that I've to take good pictures to be published. Stress....

And most important, friendly race it would be, everyone will wanna be a winner. And I hope we the ATR can win the Frosty, after all the modifications and time we'd spent on our cars. But end of the day, it will be the first for SUV turbos to unite and race on track!

When I come back from KL, I promise there will be a fantastic field report from me! In the meantime, wish me a safe journey!

Till then folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ride safely, that's most important than anything else. If you do that, you are a winner in your life.

Take care Jon.