Friday, January 27, 2006

Of Treats, Tracking and Trekking! Final Episode

Sleep almost the whole of Monday and good thing I took off from work. Been uploading all the pictures into my ibook and going through the photos and video that the rest had taken as well. My maid didn't cook dinner and I'm too lazy and too comfortable on bed to leave the house. Was suppose to meet up with the Devils for coffee at MB but no one called till late. And come midnight, M came online, after coming back from her shopping. She also yet to have her dinner, although she ate a burger. Thus she asked if I wanna go out and have my dinner and she wanna go have a drink, and I thought why not. How can I turn down a pretty lady. :P

Fetch her from her place, head on down to MB and that's the only place we can think of for food and drinks. We stayed there like for 3hrs. Known her for only a few days and she's really quite a chatty person. One whom you won't get bored with cos she got plenty to talk about. Showed me her bandaged toe and told me about her episode at the doctor's clinic!

M and her bandaged toe!


Reach home about 0230hrs, chat with M online for a while before hitting the sack, and from the conversation, found out that she's actually Singapore Top Model of 2004! Geesh! I vaguely knew she is a model, but didn't know she's actually Top model! All these while during the KL trip and such, didn't actually think she's big time in 2004! She gave me access to her ofoto photo album online and I got the chance to go through her photos taken during her peak where she visited countries like China, Korea, Russia, Hong Kong and many more to name. After going through her photos, went to bed around 0400hrs and woke up at 0500hrs for work.

Still not getting over the tireness from the trip, I practically stoned out at work. Left early and went to run some errands. Picked up some stuff that were left at the workshop and drove in to JB and leave the stuff which Devil T need. Didn't know Devil D is in town, if not could have just passed it to him and let him bring it to JB.

We'd arrange for steamboat in the evening and was suppose to fetch M, but couldn't make it back in time. By the time I cross the Singapore custom, it's already 1930hrs and dinner is set at 1930hrs! Told Devil D to fetch M instead since he's already in town and hanging around at Devil T's office. Who knows by the time they reached her place, M had already left! All because my phone's network were down. She tried calling me to confirm that Devil D is coming to pick her, for she's been waiting for almost 45mins. Thinking that they wouldn't be coming, she got Sis S to call Devil D that she'll be leaving the house, cos she don't have his number. But Sis S forgot about it! Hahahaha! What a mess!

And thinking I would be the last to reach, me and M turned out to be the earilest! Bumped into her at the traffic lights while she's in the cab. What a coincidence! In fact Bro N is the earilest, so he walked around PWP while waiting for us. By the time all arrived, it's already 2100hrs, and last order is 2200hrs. And as usual, we ordered a feast! End up we couldn't finish all the food, and packed the wan-tons and sui-kaos home.

Bro N had copied the video taken on our trip into VCD and we went to Bro C's Pub Underground to watch it. Anyway we've not been to his pub which is just adjacent of MB. Spent the evening there while we watched the VCD and some of them played pool. And god was the video funny!

Gang watching some clips taken from our mobile phones!


M still can hop around with her bandaged toe and play pool. She's good in pool!


We splited ways at midnight and as usual, send M home. Reach home myself around 0100hrs. No stars to view and so have to send her home! Somehow this star gazing thing with her came up during our ride up to KL. I sort of forgotten about how it started but I know we've made this "arrangement" to go star gazing one night. Don't think it will be anytime sooner cos she'll be going to JB to start on her new work where she'll be based there. Maybe JB's night sky will be better for star gazing. ;)

No comments: