Monday, January 02, 2006

Hot Hot Hot!!

Devil L invited the devils to his house for a small gathering and have dinner. He got his wife to cook for us and oh boy was she a good cook! She's from Thailand and her best known dish is the Tom Yum Soup! I'm not a person who likes spicy food alot, but I can't stop myself from drinking the soup although it's burning my lungs out already! It's the best Tom Yum soup I'd tasted before. And the other dishes she cooked is fabulous! It's even better than the Thai restaurant I've been to! Hot Hot Hot!!

Check out that big big pot of Tom Yum soup!


And this plate of beef, so tender and juicy!


Now I know why Devil J and Devil A are so full of praises on the food Devil L's wife cooked. Cos they've eaten at his place before, and indeed it was really good! My head was trobbing after all the spicy food, sweating non-stop and drinking plenty of ice water. Still, I drank like 4 bowls of soup! Power!

We had am after dinner chat, discussed about coming track day and what to change on our cars before heading up. The day ended at 2100hrs and havea good night sleep after a wonderful dinner!

No comments: