Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Do-Luck

Finally the Do-Luck bars I've ordered last December have arrived. Finally!

Was rushing in the day to get my stuff sorted out before I leave for Shanghai the next day. And finally got a called from IP at 1700hrs that the bars are here. So I rushed down at about 1730hrs, and I doubt they have enough time to install all the bars. Which I didn't guessed wrongly. Instead they installed what could be installed in the fastest possible time before they close shop.

Front panel


6 point bar


Front top strut bar


With the brake stopper, to prevent the master brake cylinder to move when the brake is compressed.


Will have to wait till I come back from Shanghai then install the rest of the bars. Need to do some adjustments to my exhaust cos it's blocking some of the bars that needed to be installed.

Picked up Long Sheng and one of his friend at Paragon and met up with Nelson at Cherry's Kopitiam to have dinner. Finally got home at 2300hrs. And I've yet to pack my luggage!!

No comments: