Monday, October 23, 2006

Hazy Sunday, Lazy Sunday

Got woken up by Daniel at 1230hrs to check with me on our SMAC orders on the CF bonnets. Since he will be at the SLC photoshoot for owners with gunmetal and black rides, I met him at the photoshoot place. Had my lunch at MS before meeting him there at 1400hrs.

Met up with Andre to pick up the Tiger OS cd for my iBook and we went to Cafe 107 for prata. Asked Nelson and Joseph along as well since they're free. Chit chatted till 1800hrs and went home to sleep.

Since my room is now so tidy, and it's been some time I enjoyed a whisky, while installing the Tiger OS, had some Laphroaig.


Suppose to have a good sleep after the whisky but got call from Elvin. Ask me out for a drink, afterall it's been some time we catch up. Felix came along as well. So we head down the pub at TP. Left the place at 0100hrs since it's a Sunday and all pubs closed at 0100hrs.


Went for supper at GL, reach home 0430hrs. Still can't get to sleep till 0630hrs, after chatting with Maddie online. She still got the craving for frog leg prorridge but too bad it's too late already. The shop would be closed, again, by the time we reached there. And now, I owe her two, one for the KFC which I rejected her, and this, for not being able to satisfy her craving. Women..... :P




Took these on the way back from GL. It's the Hari Raya festive season and this stretch of road is decorated. I have to say it looks nicer than the Xmas lightings in town. ;)

No comments: