Friday, October 20, 2006

Updates 1/4

It's beem some time I've blogged and some friends were wondering what happened to me. Though I'm not working now, been busy going to Msia to sort of some stuff regarding Nusajaya. Well, here are some photos on what is going on for the past weeks I've MIA from my blog.


3 whites at GV meet up.


I had this blue light installed long ago, but didn't take any pics till now.


Blue is my favourite colour for sure.


This is a kou rou pao which I like alot. Only sold in JB and whenever I go in, it's a must to buy!


Finally my car reached it's 50,000km mark. After 15months.


Uncle Alex's birthday and we celebrated for him with his family, Nelson and I.






Heart shape roti prata which Monica had when we were at Gelang Patah.


Uncle Foo's new EVO9 wagon, which he sold his Airtrek to change to this new toy of his.

No comments: