Friday, October 20, 2006

Kopikia, Lorongkia, Starkia


Had the best prata in my life. At Cafe 107. It was my breakfast, lunch and dinner at 1730hrs.
Woke up real late and met up with SMAC gang for kopi. Was suppose to meet baobei for dinner but she got tied up at work.


The following night, was suppose to have dinner with baobei. But I was delayed while helping Sammie to shift stuff from her parent's place to her newly rented condo. So instead I had dinner with Sammie.


The sign on the table. :P


Had supper in the night at Toa Payoh Lorong 5. This Ban Mian uses egg noddles as well, other than the thicker noodles. Something new. Not bad as well.


Starbucks coffee with Maddie. Nelson smsed me for kopi but I am already with Maddie at Starbucks. For the past weeks, I've been meeting Nelson and other bros for kopi in the day. We practically went around kopitiams in GL and our record was 5 kopitiams in a day. We spent like 2 hrs in each kopitiam, thus we were given the name, Kopikia. Cos we will go around different lorongs to have kopi at the kopitiam, we're called the lorongkia as well. After coffee, we will drive around the lorongs for "sight" seeing. And Starkia was given to me, cos I upgraded from normal kopitiam coffee to Starbucks's coffee! :P

No comments: